What is the PTO?
The Lincoln PTO is non-for profit organization run by Lincoln parents, teachers and staff. Our sole purpose is to help support and fund social and educational opportunities that may not be available otherwise.
How is it funded?
Our yearly membership dues are $40 per family and $15 for Lincoln teachers and staff. This is a main source of funding, and every effort given back to the students relies on the success of the number of PTO members. Being part of the PTO gives you a unique opportunity to have a voice and participate in enriching your student's experience at Lincoln. View our 2021-2022 budget here.
How does PTO benefit your child and the community?
In addition to providing the annual student/parent directory for members (online this year), the PTO:
- Supports and sponsors events and activities throughout the year including the 6th grade Halloween Party, the Mid-of-Mid event for 7th graders, and the promotion dance and "Power" for 8th graders.
- Provides a website and a email newsletter offering information and updates on school activities and opportunities.
- Hosts teacher appreciation events, and provides gifts, recognition and support to educators and school staff.
- Supports the District 64 Early Learning Foundation (ELF) and funds vital educational tools. Recent purchases include 10 iPads, $1,000 in Fitness Center equipment, and most recently, a cart so all music classes can use that department's Smart Board.
Please join us for our PTO meetings. These meetings are open to all parents and staff of Lincoln Middle School. If there is a topic or an issue you would like to bring to this meeting, please email our general email@example.com. We hope to see you there.
Scheduled 2021-2022 Meetings
- September 14 (Meeting Notes)
- November 16th (Meeting Notes)
- January 11th (Meeting Notes)
- March 8th (Meeting Notes)
- May 3rd (Meeting Notes)
Co-Presidents: Rebecca Heneghan and Jen Huber
Co-Vice Presidents: Amy Henning and Meghan McIlroy
Co-Secretaries: Lisa Falconer and Danielle Power
Treasurer: Jen Hachigian
Communications: Michelle Charley
Technology: Michelle Heubusch