What is the PTO?
The Lincoln PTO is non-for profit organization run by Lincoln parents, teachers and staff. Our sole purpose is to help support and fund social and educational opportunities that may not be available otherwise.
How is it funded?
Our yearly membership dues are $40 per family and $15 for Lincoln teachers and staff. This is a main source of funding, and every effort given back to the students relies on the success of the number of PTO members. Being part of the PTO gives you a unique opportunity to have a voice and participate in enriching your student's experience at Lincoln.
How does PTO benefit your child and the community?
In addition to providing the annual student/parent directory for members (online this year), the PTO:
- Supports and sponsors events and activities throughout the year including the 6th grade Halloween Party, the Mid-of-Mid event for 7th graders, and the promotion dance and "Power" for 8th graders.
- Provides a website and a email newsletter offering information and updates on school activities and opportunities.
- Hosts teacher appreciation events, and provides gifts, recognition and support to educators and school staff.
- Supports the District 64 Early Learning Foundation (ELF) and funds vital educational tools. Recent purchases include 10 iPads, $1,000 in Fitness Center equipment, and most recently, a cart so all music classes can use that department's Smart Board.
Please join us for our PTO meetings. These meetings are open to all parents and staff of Lincoln Middle School. If there is a topic or an issue you would like to bring to this meeting, please email our general email@example.com. We hope to see you there.
Meeting Schedule for 2023-2024 - note, all meetings start at 7 pm
- September 13 (Meeting Notes)
- November 8 (Meeting Notes)
- January 1 (Virtual)
- March 13 (Virtual)
- May 15 (In-person @ Lincoln LRC)
- September 20 (Meeting Notes)
- November 15 (Meeting Notes)
- January 17 (Meeting Notes)
- March 21 (Meeting Notes)
- May 9 (in person)
- September 14 (Meeting Notes)
- November 16th (Meeting Notes)
- January 11th (Meeting Notes)
- March 8th (Meeting Notes)
- May 3rd (Meeting Notes)
2023 -2024 PTO Board
Co-Presidents: Meghan Polaniecki and Demelza Steinfels
Co-Vice Presidents: Alex Hanba and Angie Keane
Secretary: Kari Haley
Treasurer: Matt Monticello
Co-Communications: Roisin Hamilton and Stephanie Purcell
Technology: Brad Graham